CSMI CONOPS development is the primary element linking OEM technology capabilities to customers’ objectives. Our combined background in security and contingency operations coupled with in-depth technology experience is unique, making us the perfect link between the manufacturer and the end-user.
Each system configuration and employment objective comes with unique challenges for installation, training, and operation. Factors considered during CONOPS development include:
- Infrastructure requirements
- Technology capabilities and limitations
- Personnel manning requirements
- Integration with customer tactics techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Technical support requirements and operator level maintenance
- Power requirements or available fuels
- Training requirements
Developing a comprehensive deployment and implementation plan ensures that the end-user can quickly integrate security technologies with current operations, which will enhance facility security and personnel protection.
To learn more, click here to contact CSMI.