Security and Detection Screening Operations and Analysis Program Development
CSMI provides critical services required to implement and sustain security and detection screening operations. These services are tailored to meet the unique requirements of each customer facility. CSMI has significant experience in supporting security and detection screening of vehicles and cargo at critical facilities, security checkpoints, and land border crossings.
Services include the following:
- Studies and analysis
- Development of technical requirements
- Concept of operations (CONOPS) and processes development
- Installation and integration of equipment
- Operations planning and development
- Operator vetting and training
- Program management
- Technology maintenance, sustainment, and logistics
To learn more, click here to contact CSMI.